- Who Uses AWS, Who Uses Azure?
Microsoft Paint to be killed off after 32 years
- This Image Is Why Self-Driving Cars Come Loaded with Many Types of Sensors
- RASPBERRY PI SIMULATOR: MICROSOFT CREATES ONLINE TOOL FOR PROTOTYPING PROJECTS
- The “Million Dollar Homepage” as a Decaying Digital Artifact
Troy Hunt is a Microsoft Regional Director and independent security researcher.
- Why ‘WannaCry’ Malware Caused Chaos for National Health Service in U.K.
- A cyber-invasion brought Sony Pictures to its knees
- SQL Injection
- How did “Have I been pwned?” perform on Azure
- Digital Identity Guidelines
- Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- What is Your Password?
- Content Security Policy
- Data breach disclosure 101: How to succeed after you've failed
- Inviting hackers into our homes via the internet of things
- Data from connected CloudPets teddy bears leaked and ransomed, exposing kids' voice messages
- Controlling vehicle features of Nissan LEAFs across the globe via vulnerable> APIs
- Hack Yourself First