- Microsoft integrates LinkedIn with Word to help you write a resume
- Does the brain interact with programming languages like it does with natural languages?
- Running Node.js on WSL from Visual Studio Code
- Chaos Engineering Book
Jennifer is a Principal Software Development Engineer in Microsoft’s Commercial Software Engineering group, with a focus on data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. She has been featured in Bloomberg for her work using EEG and machine learning to perform lie detection. In 2009, Jennifer was chosen as "Techie whose innovation will have the biggest impact" by X-OLOGY for her work with GiveCamps.
- Machine Learning Algorithm Cheat Sheet
- Event-related potential
- Not Hotdog
- Coursera ML Course
- Microsoft Data Science Academy
- Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit