Signup for our super-mega-awesome Slack at slack.msdevshow.com
- Be friendly and patient.
- Be welcoming. We strive to be a community that welcomes and supports people of all kinds, remeber there could be minors here too.
- Be considerate.
- Be respectful. Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners.
- Violent threats or language directed against another person.
- Discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting inappropriate material or using inappropriate language.
- Personal insults.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Understand that speech and actions have consequences, and unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated.
- If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of this Code of Conduct, please contact Carl or Jason in Slack, on Twitter, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If violations occur, we will take any action they deem appropriate for the infraction, up to and including expulsion.