- Microsoft turns 40
- Mono 4: "Adoption of Microsoft’s open source code"
- Learn the Architecture, not the Frameworks
- Some thoughts after (almost) a year of real Xamarin use
- What's new in Windows 10 - Shortcut keys
Sara is currently a Software Engineer on the Node Tools for Visual Studio Team. Previously, she worked as an intern on the Lync and Lightswitch teams, as well in research labs covering biology and robotics. She focused human computer interfaces for her master's degree and has also worked for a couple of web-based start-ups.
- Node.js Tools 1.0 for Visual Studio
- Introducing node.js Tools for Visual Studio
- Node.js Tools on GitHub
Azure pick of the week
App of the Week
Get the App Quality Bundle from http://buildbetter.software: The ultimate toolset for building better software. Six leading tools for one incredibly low price.
Full stack set of tools that covers continuous integration, testing and monitoring of your mobile apps, web apps and APIs.
If you're considering just one of these services, buy the bundle and get the other 5 free.
Great for new projects or companies.
- Runscope API monitoring
- Ghost Inspector functional web site testing
- Circle CI continuous Integration
- Sentry exception tracking
- Code Climate automated code review
- Xamarin Test Cloud functional mobile app testing
Offer is $999 for 1 year of service of all six services, available for new paying subscribers only. Check out web site for complete terms and conditions.
Offer ends April 15th so don't wait.See a mistake? Edit this post!