- Enable Markdown support in Wordpress
- Introducing Surface Go (YouTube)
- Intel processor for "predictable performance"
- No fans or vents
- Potentially good for industrial scenarios
- Light charger or charge on USB-C
- CSS is awesome! The div that looks different in every browser
- Booster Weboost RV 4G-X
- Man Bag Damnit
- Sac Daddy
- iClever Keyboard
LifeHack Tip of the Week
If your house is anything like mine, you have an abundance of spare Amazon boxes laying around, waiting to be recycled. In addition, we still have plenty of toys and clothing our children have outgrown, and plenty of other household goods that aren't being put to much use, but are still in great condition.
Did you know you can put that stuff in an Amazon box, and Amazon will pay for the shipping to send it to Goodwill? You can clean out your house, re-use those cardboard boxes, and help a charity all at the same time!
You can print your free shipping labels at Give Back Box
There's a great video on how it works on YouTubeSee a mistake? Edit this post!